Good Sized Zebras... Only Serious Inquiries Please.

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Pete
Obsessed!!

Post by Pete »

McEve wrote:When I sold my group I found it a bit annoying that people asked what I wanted for them instead of giving me information about how much they were willing to pay.
Of course, the counterpoint to that is that many potential buyers would just prefer to have a seller set a price - as sellers usually do with most things in life. That way it's clear where the bar is and everyone can move forward accordingly, no hurt feelings from someone offering $29.99 :D

BTW, this isn't an attack on you, McEve, just a reply to you because you made the point.
It's not an illusion, it just looks like one.
alfon76
Forum Follower

Post by alfon76 »

PM sent.

Ivan
We all follow paths that lead us to our goal, but it is how we behave while on that path that dictates what kind of a person you are.
cichlid_baby
Groupie

Post by cichlid_baby »

Thank you to everyone who has shown interest in these fishes. I would like to ask that most deals be done and paid for before this weekend so I can know how many fishes need to be prepared for shipping with Monday's orders, provided the weather is cooperative. So theoretically on Tuesday morning, many of you should have your orders in hand barring any carrier set backs. After this is completed.. I most likely will not be entertaining any more offers for my zebras. It will be time to concentrate on breeding! Thank you all.
Lifted193
Obsessed!!

Post by Lifted193 »

Hey Ko,

The Zebras are settling in nicely. Thank you for all your help and patients. I appreciate you walking me through the process of picking out the group, packing them for travel and the follow up call to see if I got the zebras. You actually called me minutes before I was going to call you.
Thanks again for everything
Ken
n00dl3
Obsessed!!

Post by n00dl3 »

Lifted193 wrote:Hey Ko,

The Zebras are settling in nicely. Thank you for all your help and patients. I appreciate you walking me through the process of picking out the group, packing them for travel and the follow up call to see if I got the zebras. You actually called me minutes before I was going to call you.
Thanks again for everything
Ken
Ken,

congrats on your new group... now you need to post some pictures. :lol:
Lifted193
Obsessed!!

Post by Lifted193 »

Thanks Hung. I'll post pictures soon.
cichlid_baby
Groupie

Post by cichlid_baby »

As of right now, this post is officially closed as I will be keeping the rest of these guys for my own breeding future and will no longer be entertaining any more offers. I hope that I have given some members of this community an oppurtunity to obtain what they seek in light of the recent activity surrounding the zebra pleco, especially those who fell victim. Thank you for everyone's understanding in advance.
alfon76
Forum Follower

Post by alfon76 »

Got my 2 Zebras and they are amazing. Thanks Ko for being such a wonderful seller and person. The customer support was incredible and the quality of the Zebras is unlike any other I remember seeing. It is a shame I could only afford 2 because these guys are worth picking up several of them.

Thanks a billion Ko for offering these fantastic animals at great prices.

Ivan

They are here in a bucket going through drip acclimation for the next 1 1/2- 2 hours.
We all follow paths that lead us to our goal, but it is how we behave while on that path that dictates what kind of a person you are.
gtp
Groupie

Post by gtp »

How much did you buy them for?
alfon76
Forum Follower

Post by alfon76 »

The seller advised from the beginning that he didn't want me to discuss pricing of the fishes. Sorry about that and hope you understand.

Ivan