help plzz(zeb tank mates)

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
civicr
Obsessed!!

help plzz(zeb tank mates)

Post by civicr »

hello im a newb and been looking thru the site but cnt find what im after

what are good zeb tank mates i no its best for them to be in a tank on there on but i hav a rena 120x40x55 tank to fill what are good tank mates for zebs please list possible fish the more the better for my choice the water temp will be around 82-85 thanks ryan
TwoTankAmin

Post by TwoTankAmin »

Discus work in similar conditions as zebras. However discus need a much deeper tank that zebras.
What makes the common person uncommon is common sense.
Alistair
Obsessed!!

Post by Alistair »

If you have plenty of caves, plants, rocks, wood etc..... you could try things like rummy noses, cardinals, dwarf cichlids.......... avoid things that might compete on the bottom of the tank or are to boisterous. Have a look throuh the threads and see what takes your fancy

Al.C
civicr
Obsessed!!

zebs

Post by civicr »

under what heading would i find the threads for zeb tank mates thanks,as i have had a look and searched but never found anything thanks
eklikewhoa
Obsessed!!

Post by eklikewhoa »

probably search "tankmate", "tankmates"

i have a few tetras in my tank to help eat uneaten foods and such.
Jojoyojimbi
Obsessed!!

Post by Jojoyojimbi »

I keep my zebras with aquatic unicorns, vegetarian sharks, and harpies... but just the female harpies, male harpies are mean

i don't have any zebras yet by the way =(
eklikewhoa
Obsessed!!

Post by eklikewhoa »

have any pictures of those aquatic unicorns?

i would like to get one for my tank but heard they get really big and needs lots of swimming space

:D
Jojoyojimbi
Obsessed!!

Post by Jojoyojimbi »

eklikewhoa wrote:have any pictures of those aquatic unicorns?

i would like to get one for my tank but heard they get really big and needs lots of swimming space

:D
well actually you just imagine a regular unicorn with a fish tail on it and that's basically what it looks like, except instead of legs it's got flippers... but only two of them... and it's tail is flat... and it's horn grows out of this mouth instead of it's head.... and it gets real big... kinda like a whale... a nar-ly whale