Two sides to every story.....

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
fantasticfins

Two sides to every story.....

Post by fantasticfins »

Nice post there Eklikewhoa, yes I see all the pleco forums also. My guess is like all the other guys out there that have shipped 1000's of fish and have never had a problem like this said, is that you're pulling something. You've never met me and all you can do is talk bs about me, nice. I'll be sure to post everywhere that you're trying to screw me over and that no one should ever trust shipping you fish. Two beautiful zebras, two beautiful longfinned albino bristlenose as a thank you for waiting a few extra days, and extra 35 in shipping I paid were sent to your address, confirmed delivery at 8:36, verification of the address by you and fedex (Check it out everyone tracking #858335516654).. Take good care of my zebras they love colorbits. I'll be sure to post all my thoughts on this on your posts. I said I was going to work with you on this and this is what I get, just wonderful. I've never screwed anyone in my life, what do you think that I shipped a box of air and colluded with fedex to screw you. So the ball is in your court now. Like I have said in the beginning. I will work with you and fedex to get this resolved. If it takes fedex replacing the cost and reshipping two more Zebras than that is what will happen. Try to be fair in your statements as there is always two sides to every story. Much like yourself I am a fish lover, and a store owner( a newer one at that) My only goal in this industry is bring cool fish to hobbiest, teach them how to keep and even spawn these wonderful creatures. This whole process has really ruined my outlook on shipping fish, and dealing with newbies. Newbies are bad!! I will not send two new zebras out of the blue like you wanted until fedex resolves this issue.
smithrc

Post by smithrc »

??

2 sides to what story :?
Click For Our Plecs
[url=http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/gallery/plecs][img]http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/assorted/PlecSig_sm.jpg[/img][/url]
Pete
Obsessed!!

Post by Pete »

It's not an illusion, it just looks like one.
Pete
Obsessed!!

Post by Pete »

Well, I'm guessing - but seems like a reasonable guess.
It's not an illusion, it just looks like one.