L183 - Ancistrus dolichopterus

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

FishSoup

L183 - Ancistrus dolichopterus

Post by FishSoup »

I have a fully mature trio (M/F/F) of these that need a new, RO equipped, home. I've had them for about a year now.

This is a blackwater species that require very clean, acidic conditions to thrive. Driftwood is a must. They would thrive in a well maintained Discus tank.

Although my tap water is great for most plecs, low GH, KH and neutral, it just isn't good enough for this species. I have been unsucessful in my breeding attempts. That, coupled with the need for more tank space, has prompted me to offer them up.

I paid $35 each for 2.5 inch juvies. Now fully mature, I'm asking $125 plus shipping for the trio. I will not break them up. I will consider a trade if your offering fits into my small breeding program. You can email me or send an IM to my Yahoo ID. I can only ship in the USA. Pics available on request.

Don