chance to get zebra plecos 4-5cm.

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

twinspots_goby
Obsessed!!

chance to get zebra plecos 4-5cm.

Post by twinspots_goby »

Hello. I'm in Champaign, IL and I'm going to place another order with Imer who's a breeder in Germany. He said he has about 20 zebras 4-5cm up for sale. $230each. The shipment will arrive the beginning of September. I'm wondering if there is anyone who's been looking for them, wants to pool the order with me. I know that there is some bad talks about him, but I truely trust him. I ordered once from him back to May this year, and had no problem at all. I believe it'll be just fine this time. Let me know if you are interested.

frank;
L46 x 24 adults + 60 fries
wei wei

Hi

Post by wei wei »

Hey, i would like to order some too but can he send it to singapore?
I only would like to buy a confirmed pair(1 male+1 Feamale). If it is possible, i would love to buy a some.
Thanks