Desperate For A Genuine Female ZEBRA

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

andrewcoxon
Mentally Certified!

Desperate For A Genuine Female ZEBRA

Post by andrewcoxon »

hi guys,

iv been on the hunt for a genuine female zebra for months now and had really bad luck.... bought a "pair" off ebay that were both men and then paid £300 for a female from imer and the scum bag ripped me off and didnt even send me anything..... so if anyone has an adult female to keep my males company please let me know via pm or reply to this post.

kind regards,

andrew

p.s i live near newcastle UK
My Pleco's:
4 x L46
5 x L174
5 x L134
5 x L287
5 x L257
2 x L236
discusbabe
Obsessed!!

Post by discusbabe »

Sorry to hear that you were ripped off! :evil: Good luck with your search though!
andrewcoxon
Mentally Certified!

Post by andrewcoxon »

anyone.....? :(
My Pleco's:
4 x L46
5 x L174
5 x L134
5 x L287
5 x L257
2 x L236
bluectriscal
Forum Follower

Post by bluectriscal »

Thus does not go. I wrote you, which you can fetch the fish in Edinburgh. I telephoned even with Mr.Budge, because of your fish. You do not want to fetch the fish from there. In addition which you did not make are correctly, I reserve for you flight, you rebook the money of paypal again. When I noticed that you book the money again back, you wrote me and your word gave that you would like paypal action canceln. That did not make until today. Either fish or the money, both does not go.
Özay Imer
andrewcoxon
Mentally Certified!

Post by andrewcoxon »

eh?! what are you talking about...?! edinburgh?!! i havent heard from you for over a month.....as you never reply to my e-mails. who's mr budge? i dont want both.... i want either the fish i PAID for or my money back?
My Pleco's:
4 x L46
5 x L174
5 x L134
5 x L287
5 x L257
2 x L236
19wiggles86
Groupie

Post by 19wiggles86 »

I think Imer is referring to me. http://www.zebrapleco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2064

Mr Budge I would guess is the gentleman Neil that I referred to.
From what I managed to decipher from Imer's post it seems he has got Andrew and i confused and is saying that I (although he is directing it at Andrew as he is mistaken as to which of us he is dealing with) am asking for a refund and the fish back. Which is not the case. I only asked for my money back and not the fish. I have no idea where the paypal comes in, I paid via paypal last year and that is the last I have had to do with it.