Two Females Wanted

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Ritelaugh

Two Females Wanted

Post by Ritelaugh »

Two Females zebras wanted to ease my guilt of losing a bit of money on the stock market the last 2 days.
I have four male zebras which I'm quite good at recognizing due to every time Ive been told yeah mate there Females come down and well do a deal!
Ha!
So Ive ended up with 4 males from different parents with no floozies and one window jumping owner! :twisted: :lol:
madmoroccan
Obsessed!!

Post by madmoroccan »

You can't be serious?

I got a tip for you... There are plenty of females in your local red light district. How about that for a right laugh?

Seems to me like this topic should have been deleted a long time ago.
Why do posts like this get through the net?

EDIT: Oops... sounded like a mickey take to me. Sorry.
Last edited by madmoroccan on Thu May 18, 2006 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/madmoroccan/zebcam.jpg[/img]
Ritelaugh

Post by Ritelaugh »

Nope Genuinely after two females been looking for a couple of years now!
Just being light hearted in the present situation of our economical crisis!
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

Hi Ritelaugh,

Unfortunately, as I'm sure you know, females are very hard to come by so if you find one for sale then consider yourself a lucky man.

Obviously you're sure the ones you have are all males...but considering how hard they are to tell apart I wouldn't bet on being absolutely sure. Have you posted pictures of them on here so others can give their opinion?
I've heard a few stories, including myself for that matter, where all the fish were assumed to be males and a few months later..fry appear. Nothing is certain, especailly when it comes to sexing zebra's. :D

Plastic Mac
Ritelaugh

Post by Ritelaugh »

Hi,
Yeah, I'll definitely do that as soon as I get back home, probably next week some time.
See you there.

Ritelaugh