Does ANYONE have adults for sale in US?

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Musiccitysteve

Does ANYONE have adults for sale in US?

Post by Musiccitysteve »

Looking for breeding age adults, just like everyone else I guess!!!

Any ideas or sources for someone in US?
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

IMO your best bet is to hang round here and other plec forums and keep your eye on ebay and aquabid as they come up for sale on those sites too.

Plastic Mac
thebuddy
Obsessed!!

Post by thebuddy »

And dont expect them to come soon or come cheap in the US standard price in a local fish store seems to be about 200-300 dollars IF they can get them.
Thebuddy is planning his tank
Raul-7
Obsessed!!

Re: Does ANYONE have adults for sale in US?

Post by Raul-7 »

Musiccitysteve wrote:Looking for breeding age adults, just like everyone else I guess!!!

Any ideas or sources for someone in US?
The only place you will find them on a biannually bases is probably Blue at Exoticfinds.net ; however since he has a monoply on the species he charges high prices. For example, juveniles usually go for $150 while his go for $250.

Another place to check is right here on this website, there are various breeders here. I believe 'october004' gets a stock of Zebras every now and then.
Musiccitysteve

Thank You

Post by Musiccitysteve »

Thanks Raul,

I am going to keep watching the board and see what shows up.

By the way, When it comes to Real, I am more of a Roberto Carlos kind of guy!

Steve