were did you get your fish

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

No I haven't done any movies.. :shock: :D and I think judging my my previous post...I may have spoken to soon :roll:

Bud, you can't ask for the topic to be closed and then ask mod to close the topic once everyone has answered your question. What's the point? You're assuming people wish to give this information out..people probably don't. If I sell a fish to someone for what is a large sum of money then I don't see it as my right to tell someone else this person bought a fish from me and do they want their name being put on a public forum page? I know I wouldn't without my permission.

I think the best thing is for this topic to be locked or deleted.
thebuddy
Obsessed!!

Post by thebuddy »

hmm maybe i do need to use puncuatoin ill go correct that you reread it mate

hmm also didnt think bought that second part, i guess ill drop it although i think it would have helped in a few years when inbreeding will become a problem

yes lock it but do tell what the differnce between a mod and admin is please
Thebuddy is planning his tank
jerms55555
Obsessed!!

Post by jerms55555 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This is too much!!!
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

The buddy has not done his best. He should have used our high tech search feature a lot more than he has. And yes, this is too much