Tank weight?

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
thebuddy
Obsessed!!

Post by thebuddy »

hey i thought about it and your tank sounds like a 29 gallon or so ive been told that can hold like 3 fish becuase they are teritorial but i wouldnt know from experience i plan to put 6 in a 4 ft long 55 gallon tank (ill probly sell moms sofa while shes not around to fit it in :P )
Thebuddy is planning his tank
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

thebuddy wrote:hey i thought about it and your tank sounds like a 29 gallon or so ive been told that can hold like 3 fish becuase they are teritorial but i wouldnt know from experience i plan to put 6 in a 4 ft long 55 gallon tank (ill probly sell moms sofa while shes not around to fit it in :P )
Who are you aiming your post at?
AndyAps.com
Obsessed!!

Post by AndyAps.com »

hey bader,
try this link to the PFK website, you need to sign up (free) but they got calculators and converters for everything you could dream of, including stocking levels etc.....but bear in mind the levels only take into account oxygen content nitrite levels etc.....they dont take into account the type of fish/ terratorial fish or room for caves!!

http://www.Practicalfishkeeping.co.uk
success is a journey full of unbelievable experiance NOT a destination with an unbelievable experiance.
madmoroccan
Obsessed!!

Post by madmoroccan »

Thanks andy, plastic, and all that responded...

I have pretty much worked it out...

But one thing is for sure, I am going to keep my zebs in the larger tank... and the community will be moved into my "cheaper" standless tank. Dunno what I am going to do with two footer though...

Again thanks for the info, ALL.

Kind regard

Bader.

PS. My new L333 died this morning. I am writing another post in memorial of this (General section for all interested).
[img]http://www.geocities.com/madmoroccan/zebcam.jpg[/img]