**cutting **edge** zebra** news**XXX

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
INXS
Obsessed!!

**cutting **edge** zebra** news**XXX

Post by INXS »

I figured I had to put up a warning with the new rules on amourous behaviour.

Anyway - the story of Randy goes on - when we last left Randy, he had figured out that by kicking out each spawn quickly , he could lure another zebra-femme in for some late night consenting-adult-zebra-fun.

As things would have it (with some sort of Zebrapleco-spanish fly being present in my tapwater) a second Zebra male took post in a cave and started to pleasure the zebra ladies - we should refer to him as Orney.
The difference was that Orney was what we should refer to as a "good daddy" and actually raised his spawn.

This morning I briefly checked on my stripey friends when I noticed Orneys cave a'rockin' (with a sign on it - "If the cave is a'rockin' don't come a'knockin').
So I quickly did what any selfrespecting peeping Tom would do and got a flashlight (Torch in english) and peeked in there.

I froze in horror when I saw what was going on - Orney had a Zebra-lady pinned to the back wall , giving her the "business" with all the little zebra rugrats watching!!!!!

My question at this point is :

Where can I find some Zebra blinders for the young ones to wear so they will not be exposed to this?

Can I find some Zebra Nintendo or Xbox for them to play with while daddy attends to the ladies?

And to my good friend Alga, who has done some research in the group fournication of zebras: Will I need a Zebra shrink for the youngsters when they get older and if so , where can I find one?

Now you would think that this was enough debauchery for one day, but no.

Since I had the flashlight (english=torch)handy, I figured I would spy on Randy.
Apparently Randy (whom we shall give the credit of Fockerizing Orney) took a tip from Orney.
I'm thinking the mindset must have been something like this : Boy, look at that Orney guy, he is really getting it on with that fattie, they must really like the sensative thing or raising a family and what not, maybe....

The Zebra police and secret service are still reviewing the tape and facts but we are thinking the Randy did some Zebra-baby-kidnapping and is holding a tiny one in his cave to try to lure some Zebra chicks in there.

Stay tuned as the plot is just thickening....

And have a Merry Christmas!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Re: **cutting **edge** zebra** news**XXX

Post by McEve »

INXS wrote: Where can I find some Zebra blinders for the young ones to wear so they will not be exposed to this?

And to my good friend Alga, who has done some research in the group fournication of zebras: Will I need a Zebra shrink for the youngsters when they get older and if so , where can I find one?
It's called education! Be happy they learn how to do it, as there's no laws or morals stopping them from from doing whatever they like ;) And I bet they don't get the least disturbed psychologically either :lol:

(about the human counterparts - I don't think I'll go down that road)

Congrats :D
alga
Groupie

Post by alga »

INXS...

The kids always take off the blnders I've made and the water proof xbox is only a proto-type.... The kids do seem to like to watch though, don't they?

I have a male with eggs and the previous batch and the kids did not even turn tails to the fornicating parents, then again I had my flashlight (torch) out too :oops: :lol:

As for a psychyatrist, I have not used her but I hear Dr. Laury Kariday, has a practice and not only does she deal with zebra kids but also prison inmates (similar uniform) :D

Let me know if this helps-
INXS
Obsessed!!

Post by INXS »

McEve - I wish I had had you as an educator...

Alga,
what can I say - there is just soooo much :lol:
DrLaury, is she hot? Photos?
I did like the uniform thingie - never even though of it..
I'm thinking I may have solved some of the problems - the flash light (torch) ran out of batteries. So there may be privacy for the little prisoners until , later on today, I get another battey for the flashlight (torch).

BTW, how has the "exposed relations" with parents present and - would it be siblings or cousins? - worked out? Has it inspired or frightend the young ones?(personally I must say I am very grateful for not being exposed to such "inspiration" shudder.)
nightowl1350
Groupie

Post by nightowl1350 »

:oops: Congrats on the spawns. The younons will get their facts of life right and hope they make great parents to :)
madmoroccan
Obsessed!!

Post by madmoroccan »

lucky git! You have breeding pairs who are teaching your young un's how to do it so to speak. In nature young animals learn everything from their parents.

Love! Isn't it great?

Bader
[img]http://www.geocities.com/madmoroccan/zebcam.jpg[/img]