activity

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
thebuddy
Obsessed!!

Post by thebuddy »

yes lets
and no insult on the zebcam thing they just never seem to move they sit wiggle there tail and sit some more although i thought i saw some flake food it didnt make them do much of anything...
Thebuddy is planning his tank
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

thebuddy wrote:yes lets
and no insult on the zebcam thing they just never seem to move they sit wiggle there tail and sit some more although i thought i saw some flake food it didnt make them do much of anything...
No flake foods in that tank. And the reason why there's not much activity on the web cam is that the male is sitting on eggs in his cave.

I'm sorry you don't enjoy the web cam, but there's always the option not to watch it ;)
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

Ohhh... that's not true at all! Put the tank where there's little disturbance, and put a webcam in front of it and you'll find they're out and about a lot more than you'd think!
An interesting point there McEve. Do you think a zeb tank is better off where there is some disturbance rather than somewhere quiet like a spare bedroom?
thebuddy
Obsessed!!

Post by thebuddy »

o so thats why he sits in the caves lucky you mate :D
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

No, bad wording again :) The Zebra tank is better off where there is no disturbance if you want to see them out and about - by means of a web cam for instance.

The bedroom is a good place, or a fishroom :)
thebuddy
Obsessed!!

Post by thebuddy »

i wish i had money for a fish room i think im just slowly going to take over the playroom under me moms unsuspecting notice then one day put a lock on it and claim it :P