WTB: Female Zebs

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

lrry93
Obsessed!!

WTB: Female Zebs

Post by lrry93 »

Im looking for some mature female Zebs in the U.S. After almost getting out of the hobby due to losing some of my loved fish I am know looking for some females to hopefully start a breeding program. I have fry I bought awhile ago, but I am growing impatient with waiting for them to mature. I have 2 mature males that are hanging out in there caves just waiting for a chance. I would like to pick up at least 2 of them due to shipping prices to Hawaii. Anyone?
lrry93
Obsessed!!

Post by lrry93 »

No one is willing to part with females???
Raul-7
Obsessed!!

Post by Raul-7 »

How much are you willing to spend? Blue at www.exoticfinds.net has adults for $350 each; any sex you want.
lrry93
Obsessed!!

Post by lrry93 »

Thats just madness! I paid $125 a peice for my 2 adult males and thought that was alot.
Raul-7
Obsessed!!

Post by Raul-7 »

lrry93 wrote:Thats just madness! I paid $125 a peice for my 2 adult males and thought that was alot.
Well you sure got really good deals, becuase juveniles on the mainland sell for at least $150 a piece. Where did you get your adults for that price if I may ask? :wink:
lrry93
Obsessed!!

Post by lrry93 »

Found a guy locally that didnt know what he had. He wasnt going to sell them but I kept going back to his house and bugging him. He had them in a tank on his front porch with some Discus. Took about a month but I got them. :D He sold one to me and then the other 2 weeks later.