Im getting 10 Zebs

Everything you ever wanted to say about "Zebra luvin", but didn't because you thought everyone would take the mickey! Plus general topics for discussion including everything from what you feed them to your personal experiences.

PanaqueL27
Forum Follower

Im getting 10 Zebs

Post by PanaqueL27 »

Hi all im new to this site iv been keeping Panaques for years now and thought i might get into Zebs for a change and to have a go at breeding them.

Im getting 10 of them @ 4cm was thinking of setting up a 5'2'2 do you think this is a good size or do you think i should go smaller?

Thomas
onemisterchristian
Forum Follower

Post by onemisterchristian »

A 5x2x2 is by no means necessary, but if you've got one lying around, then I say go for it. The more water you have, the more stable you will be able to maintain their environment. Zebras are relatively sensitive to changes in water conditions so why not? It is possible to go smaller though. Even a 4x2x2 would probably be fine. But wow, 10 all at once? must have broken the bank a bit.
PanaqueL27
Forum Follower

Post by PanaqueL27 »

Ok thanks for the info, yeah it has put a good dint in the bank account.
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

Hi Panaque,

I say 5x2x2 is a great size tank...let us know what it's like once you've set it up....ie get some pics put up in your gallery space. :D

Incidentally can you put your location in your profile...would help to know where you're from.

regards
Plastic Mac
PanaqueL27
Forum Follower

Post by PanaqueL27 »

Yeah i will post pics asap.