Zebras in California!??

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

dan

Zebras in California!??

Post by dan »

Anyone have zebras...any size, age, sex...available in California??? :? Please PM me...been looking forever.
Thanks,
dan
Please let me know if you have any zebra plecos available :)
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

If you're that desperate for some, and it sounds like you are..you could try Bluectriscal in the commercial sales forum. He's in Germany but he often has some for sale and sends them all over the world..could be worth a try. I've bought from him before and found him to be very accomodating and helpful.

Plastic Mac
Barbie

Post by Barbie »

Julie at Frybabies.com has pairs available at the moment. You could try contacting her. She's at least here in the US :).

Barbie
[url=http://www.plecos.com][img]http://plecos.com/plecosbanner.gif[/img][/url]
dan

What happened?

Post by dan »

Thanks for the quick replies. I am desperate for some zebras but not sure I'm comfortable enough to order from out of the country. :? Bit too nervous to try that....you know, customs and all.

However, thanks for the heads up on Frybabies...I'll definitely check that out.

BTW: what ever happened to the zebras to make them so scarce all of a sudden?? I used to see them around quite regularly 4-5 years ago...
This reminds me of what happened to the blue eyed pleco years back...never seen them again either. :(

Thanks!!!
Dan
Please let me know if you have any zebra plecos available :)
fishboy
Groupie

Post by fishboy »

They have been banned from exporting. But, Barbie said she has seen some wild ones coming in for research purposed only, so maybve there numbers are on the rise