Zebra Pleco, anyone willing to sell?

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Raul-7
Obsessed!!

Post by Raul-7 »

Two, both are around an 1"-1.25"
jerms55555
Obsessed!!

Post by jerms55555 »

yeah don't mind at all! I originally weren't going to seel them but since he offered to pick them up i let them go! I still believe they are too small to ship so hopefully in a few months the others will be ready to ship!
jackal

Post by jackal »

You can add me to your list when they are ready to ship!
Katphish

Are there any left?

Post by Katphish »

:lol: I would love to have another Zebra! had one years ago and have never been able to find one around here. Could you ship? If there are any more now or later I would be interested if I can afford them. I don't care if it's male or female; either would do. I only want one. Let me know.
Katphish
aka Mama Katphish
dan

Please add me too!

Post by dan »

Hi,

I'm also in Los Angeles, California....please add me to your waiting list as well. Been looking for them forever.

Thanks!
Dan