Another Zebraholic from Portugal

Hmmm...what else can I say!
Jacinto Silva
Forum Follower

Another Zebraholic from Portugal

Post by Jacinto Silva »

Hi,

My name is Jacinto Silva… I was just wondering to join this forum since the very first time I noticed its existence, but for me it’s a very hard task to write in English… harder than go to the dentist`s! : :oops:

I have 10 Hypancistrus Zebra:

5 adults in a 100.40.50 (cm) Tank
plus
4 adults + 1 (2,5cm) young in a 60.50.40 (cm) Tank

They spawned twice but I was very bad luck about it. At the first time the fries were swallowed by a power head and at the second time fries were killed because of a Ph drop.
Dramatic…I am waiting for better days.

Some pics:

Cheers
alevans
Groupie

Post by alevans »

Do not worry - your English is very good.

Very nice pictures - good luck with your next spawn.
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi Jacinto

Welcome to the site, and sorry to hear about your problems with the fry. Hopefully we will be able to help you with your next batch!!!

have fun , and your english is excellent!

rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

A dedicated Zebra fan! You choose to join us in a language that you compare as hard to deal with as going to the dentist! I'm not sure I could if it would be like going to the dentist every time! :lol:

You're very welcome and hope to speak to you soon again Jacinto! I think you'll find that there's a lot of head room when it comes to language, so you'll do just fine :D
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

McEve wrote:You choose to join us in a language that you compare as hard to deal with as going to the dentist! I'm not sure I could if it would be like going to the dentist every time! :lol:
Practice makes perfect :D Welcome jacinto and best of luck with your next spawn!
Jacinto Silva
Forum Follower

Post by Jacinto Silva »

Thanks a lot guys for your warm welcome!
McEve wrote:You choose to join us in a language that you compare as hard to deal with as going to the dentist! I'm not sure I could if it would be like going to the dentist every time! :lol:
McEve,
Believe me... In this manner you can imagine how I love Hypancistrus Zebra. :D :D

I selected some more pics for you all:

Cheers
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Jacinto Silva wrote:Thanks a lot guys for your warm welcome!
McEve,
Believe me... In this manner you can imagine how I love Hypancistrus Zebra. :D :D
I can! :D And your fish is gorgeous! You'll have to join the next picture competition ;)