big tank wanted. England

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Kev
Groupie

big tank wanted. England

Post by Kev »

hi all,

i know ive put this on planet cat, but im pretty desperate, im after a big tank, 7 or 8 foot. email me on kevcromo@aol.com. Thanks

Kev.
Im off to the Xingu put my dinner in the oven!!!
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

Have you checked on Aquarist classified? Nothing goes there?
Kev
Groupie

Post by Kev »

thanks, ive been on there atleast 3 time's everyday :( .

Kev
Im off to the Xingu put my dinner in the oven!!!
hamish99
Obsessed!!

Post by hamish99 »

there are one or two 7ft on ebay, I did see a 9ft on ebay the other day, have you ever thought of making your own tank, i have cutting and assembly instructions if you want them?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/UNIQUE-7x2x15-Sta ... dZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/7ft-fish-tank-eve ... dZViewItem
AndyAps.com
Obsessed!!

Post by AndyAps.com »

Kev Try Warf Aquatics at nottingham (pinxton). They custom build tanks to any size you want (including cabinets/stands. Very good quality too.
They Custom built me my 3x3x3 foot 110gallon tank with solid wood cabinet for just under £500. I think thats prob as cheap as i could find it anywhere second hand, plus peace of mind (they garuntee against leaks for 10 yrs.
success is a journey full of unbelievable experiance NOT a destination with an unbelievable experiance.
AndyAps.com
Obsessed!!

Post by AndyAps.com »

sorry for posting twice but i did it thru a link which said the website wasnt responding then put it up twice. but to be honest they are prob worth a double mention
success is a journey full of unbelievable experiance NOT a destination with an unbelievable experiance.
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

Ok. I thought you wanted a second hand one. Oasis Aquarium in Manchester will also make bit tanks on spec - and they will deliver throughout North West. I recommend them wholeheartedly, they made my 8 foot one and they are currently making some more for me. If you are interested drop me a pm and I will give you their contact details.
AndyAps.com
Obsessed!!

Post by AndyAps.com »

hi ceasers. where in manc are you? where about is oasis, do they carry good stocks? i am in sheffield and visit manc almost weekly so would pop in if its worth it. how many zebra's have you got? i would PM you but its not letting me.
Cheers
Andy
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

AndyAps.com wrote:hi ceasers. where in manc are you? where about is oasis, do they carry good stocks? i am in sheffield and visit manc almost weekly so would pop in if its worth it. how many zebra's have you got? i would PM you but its not letting me.
Cheers
Andy
Hi Andy. I am based in Stretford. Oasis is near city centre, Salford side. I have only received excellent service of them time and time again - what can I say! Take into account I always want "strange" things too .. they are fantastic. Everybody there is extremely friendly and helpful but if you want something specific talk to Trevor or Eddie. You can call them on 0161-8325836 (9-6 every day except Wedensday). In fact, if you are in Manchester for the next 10 days go in and ask to see the zebras too, they are keeping 2 for me which I am taking to a friend in 2 weeks (I didn't put them in my tank as its a 1200 lit one and getting them out would be a problem :lol: ). Then you can see the size of the juveniles. Say to them I send you cause they won't show them to you otherwise :wink:
They are currently doing two tanks for me, one 700 lits (for the zebras) and one 1000 lits (for some of my other plecs).
Their stocks are fine - I never ever had a problem with their fish.
I currently have 15 zebs.
alevans
Groupie

Post by alevans »

Oasis
Pearl House
8 Great Clowes Street
Salford
M7 1RE

Situated on the top left edge of the red circle on

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi? ... r3=&addr1=

You park round the back of the shop. Looks a bit iffy from the outside but you'll not be disappointed!
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

... whereas I would call and ask them how to get there :lol: :lol: :lol: