What a difference a month makes!

You can post piccies of your fishies here!
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

What a difference a month makes!

Post by Mindy »

I took some pictures this weekend. They have grown so much. For comparison, I've put these pictures together. The top one taken exactly one month previous to the bottom one. I don't know if it's the same fish, but it's the same pebble! Just look how much they've grown! :D
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

He's smooochie adorable no matter if it's the same or two different ones! :lol: They grow amazingly fast at that age. unfortunately they slow down considerably from about this age. But they are both beautifull and well shaped fish :D

Gorgeous :) hmmm that alsmost spell George! So that's where you got the name for your fish from Rob! Took some time, but I figgered it out ;)
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Post by Mindy »

Well, I think that calls for a few more pics then! :P These were all taken this weekend... I had just fed frozen BBS which lured them all out into camera range :wink: It also explains all the "bits" everywhere!

Adam

Post by Adam »

Hey Mindy,

Your baby zebs are doing very well. :D Like McEve says though their growth rate seems to slow down quite a bit from about that age.

The little guy in the first picture appears to have a rather unusual tail pattern and one of his stripes is "broken". Even at this age it's amazing to see how much variation in pattern some of them show.

Adam
hamish99
Obsessed!!

Post by hamish99 »

hey mindy, what make of camera did you use for the pics, my one is crap so im looking for a good new one.
Last edited by hamish99 on Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

They are doing Fantastic Mindy.

Congrats. You're past the hardest bit now, just keep doing what you do, and they should be fine. Also keep an eye on that male of yours. Looking into my Scottish Crystal breeding ball I woudl say he ws due to be fathering a new spawn wihtin the next 2 weeks!!! :lol:
(hows the article coming on) :wink:

Rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
INXS
Obsessed!!

Post by INXS »

Those guys are cute! Nice.
NetsuaiAngel
Obsessed!!

Post by NetsuaiAngel »

Keep up the great job. Looks like you're a natural :)
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Post by Mindy »

Hamish... my camera is a Kodak Easyshare 7430. It's a reasonable camera but to be honest, if it's fish photography you want to do, I wouldn't recommend this one. There are much better ones on the market. This one is limited because it only auto-focusses (no manual override) which means that you can't always get it to focus on what you want it to.
nightowl1350
Groupie

Post by nightowl1350 »

Great pics. They look so cute, glad to hear someone is getting them to grow up.