Any, Any, Any fry for sale(USA)

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

fishboy
Groupie

Any, Any, Any fry for sale(USA)

Post by fishboy »

Does Anyone have any fry for sale. just 2 or 3. I really would like some. Fishboy20 is giving me all of his fry, but i have not heard from him in 3 weeks. so i am kind of worried. I really want fry for under $100. I am not interested if you are in this for the money. i want to breed them. and hopefully by the time i get them i will have spawned my L260 some more. I really need some females of those
Whitepine

Post by Whitepine »

Why do you want to Breed them? Are you in it for the Money? If someone has some to sell they will post...
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

If you start with fry it's rather hard to be in it for the money. It will take a long time before they're ready to spawn. When they do it takes at least 6 months before the fry can be sold.

Please refrain from questioning the motivs when somebody asks to buy fish, discussions are to be held in the other categories. Answer if you can meet the posters request, if not please refrain from commenting.

I whish you luck in your search for fry FishBoy!
fishboy
Groupie

Post by fishboy »

no. I am not in it for the money, The main reason i am gettinig them is because my older brother wants me to breed them. I then get 60% of the fry and he gets the rest to sell. He is paying for them. I am worried because i have not heard from fishboy20, who i am getting 6-8 fry from for $80 each. i am gettng all his fry
fishboy
Groupie

Post by fishboy »

Whitepine, my favorite part of fish is raising them from babies to adults and spawning them. I enjoy watching them grow, and letting them exhibit there natural behaviors as much as possible. I know it will be 2 years until they can breed, but i can wait. i love watching my mbuna gropw and spawn