Cute Zebra moment

Everything you ever wanted to say about "Zebra luvin", but didn't because you thought everyone would take the mickey! Plus general topics for discussion including everything from what you feed them to your personal experiences.

NetsuaiAngel
Obsessed!!

Cute Zebra moment

Post by NetsuaiAngel »

Okay.. I'm gushing about this cute zebra moment. Damn, wish I could make a mini-film of it!

My alpha male is currently chomping away on the piece of zuccini I placed for the golden nugget. Laugh, he's chasing the golden nugget away (and the golden is twice as big as he!!). But of course, when he gets tired of chomping, he'll go off to his spot in the tank and let the golden nugget have some food. :o

But the way he's eating makes me guilty! Like I don't spoil them enough with lots of food! hehe!
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

You know that is my experience too! Fiesty, the second male in pecking order in my zebra community, will elbow much bigger plecs out of the way to get to his food. I have seen him nozzling an L25 umptieth times his size to get to prawn. Whoever started the rumour that zebs are not competitive when it comes to food and that they are shy?