Tons of zebras for sale

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

fishboy
Groupie

Tons of zebras for sale

Post by fishboy »

Some person over in England seems to have a ton of these. Over at aquabid, he has 2-3 auctions for these, and the newest one says you can get up to 100 animals. His name is Amazon-Fish or something along that line. Anyone know or heard of him
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi Fishboy

The guy seems to be from Germany, where abouts did you hear he was from england. Anyway, I would be a little weary of this man. There are alot of scams outthere at the moment.

rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
fishboy
Groupie

Post by fishboy »

It says that on aquabid. I am a bit iffy to because if he has this many than he needs to post a picture of his stovk
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

hi fishboy

could you copy and paste a link as I can only find the bit that says he's from germany

cheers
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Sven T.
Groupie

Post by Sven T. »

Hi,

please be careful with this guy. He hasn't got a good reputation in Germany.

Sven
Andrew C
Obsessed!!

Post by Andrew C »

Is this the zebras on Aquabid that you are talking about http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/ ... 1129902704

$1000 for a pair, plus delivery cost airport to airport :shock: :shock: :shock:

You are better waiting to find some Zebras in the UK, been conned with a German dealer before on Aquabid and it isn't nice :x
fishboy
Groupie

Post by fishboy »

yeah, thats one of the items this seller has. I wasn't planning on getting them. i am getting 8 babies in early 2006
CNfishhobby

any honest breeders

Post by CNfishhobby »

Hi all, is there an honest breeder that would sell me some Zebra's???? :?:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

CNfishhobby, You should make be a new topic. I'm sure you'd get a much better response starting a new topic requesting Zebras instead of hiding it under this topic :)
fishboy
Groupie

Post by fishboy »

You are going to have trouble finding adult or subadults. I am getting 8 babies. But i have been looking for subadults and adults for 3 months now
clogwood

amazon-fish

Post by clogwood »

Hello everyone
The person selling those fish is the same guy I believe who had some of his auctions taken off aquabid. Probably changed his name and is trying again, please be vevy careful with this sale because most people who check him out seem to think it is very likely to be a ripoff. I dealt with him once and backed out because he seemed untrust worthy.
clogwood
Adam

Post by Adam »

I would just like to reiterate, if you must buy online then do your homework. Bonafide sellers will have no problems with you collecting your fish in person and paying for them when you pick them up. Try not to purchase fish from abroad if you can as this appears to be how most scams occur. Also shipping charges are likely to be very high and you will end up paying considerably more for your fish. There are some good people out there but you have to find them. Personally I think it's best to purchase directly from a reputable breeder or wholesaler in every instance.

Adam