Its great to be here!!!

Hmmm...what else can I say!
CNfishhobby

Its great to be here!!!

Post by CNfishhobby »

Hi fellow Zebra fans! I've been in the Fresh Water tropical fish hobby for about 25 years now. I've always had many wonderful experiences breeding and raising different fish. My one down fall was that when I did have a nice pair of Zebra Plecos, power went out and killed all of my fish including the awesome Zebra's. I really didn't know how hard it would be to try to get that fish again untill after you loose them. I hope that by joining this group, I hope to get and raise this beautiful fish and to meet some great new people that have the same passion to save and make this fish available to others that haven't had the chance to keep this fish.

Thanks for having this group available.

Carlos Navarro
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

And very welcome to the group you are CNfishhobby. I hope you'll find some useful information here, and that you'll enjoy yourself here.

McEve
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi CNfishhobby

I have absolutely no doubt what-so-ever that you will enjoy the people on the site. We are still in our early days, (just over a yer old), but growing fast, with a wealth of information.

Thanks for joining us, and I look forward to speaking to you soon.

rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi Carlos,

Sorry for the late welcome :oops: , it's nice to have you onboard. :D I hope you find the forum both helpful and friendly.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your zebras and I hope that you are able to find some more. :cry:

Regards.

Adam