Hello!

Hmmm...what else can I say!
BuffaloPleco

Hello!

Post by BuffaloPleco »

Hi, Everyone,

My name is Tony and I'm new here (*shakes hands with all*). Under Barbie's tutelage, I've decided to join up and share in this wonderful community!

A spot of information about me: I live in Buffalo, NY USA and currently keep a 125 gallon community tank with discus (I've bred these in the past), cardinals, roseline sharks, a couple of platys, and some L255s. I also have a 300-gallon stock tank with a couple of plecs in it, but that tank is primarily for my fly river turtle.

I've got a group of five 1" zebs coming my way in November, and am currently cycling up a 55-gallon species tank for them with some sailfin mollies I'm growing out. But as these are all going to be siblings, I'm looking for some other sources of young fish as well so I can build on the genetic diversity. So if any of you have any you'd like to pass along to me (I am aware of the glut of these guys currently available on the market :roll: ), feel free to pass them along!

All the Best,

T
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi BuffaloPleco.

Welcome to the forum mate. If you have been under Barbie's tutelage, then you are very welcome, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Obviously I would be delighted to give you plenty of free zebs, but being accross the pond I don't think I could ship them!!! :wink:

Enjoy!!

Oh, the site will be taken offine on Monday Morning at 11.00 am, but will be back up at 8pm GMT on Wendesday 21st. Pop along for the new site launch! you will need to go to www.zebrapleco.com and follow the link.

Cheers

rob :)
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

Welcome to the site buffalo, you will love it here :D - Oh and good luck with your zebras, they are good fun!