Nitrate levels

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Caesars wrote:I am at present saving for an extention because I want ---- are you sitting ??? ---- a 15000 littres fish house in a couple of years.
:shock: :shock: . You've got it real bad Caesar, get some help before you end up like me. :lol: I just finished setting up another tank on Sunday but I am already planning where to put the next one. I can see a fish house being built in the not too distant future. :roll:

Adam
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

Too late for help Adam, I got the biggies in and they will grow - so I need to provide for them! (thats my excuse anyway :wink: ) And I got pairs of the others so they need a breeding environment. Its all my parents fault, they could have bought me ANYTHING other than the goldfish when I was 7 :lol:
nesolb
Obsessed!!

Post by nesolb »

and i skipped a 6ft tank as i couldnt find no one to take it for free either [/quote] - d'oh, spot the moron; can't even post a quote right!!! :D

I've been looking for some freebies too, just my luck. :(
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

Nesolb, go to the aquarist website and look under 6 ft tanks or tanks for sale. There are usually some going free or very cheap, but you gotta go to collect them. The issue is, of course, if they fit the bill.
Good luck!
nesolb
Obsessed!!

Post by nesolb »

I've been looking on there daily and just missed out on one the other day. I've got a van so picking up isn't a problem. I'll just have to keep my eyes open and fingers crossed.
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

Good Luck, I am sure you will see one soon. If I spot anything, I will let you know :D