Zebra plecos for sale

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Leigh Freeman
Forum Follower

Zebra plecos for sale

Post by Leigh Freeman »

I have 6 Zebras for sale, 3 Male & 3 Female and am looking for serious offers of about £1000 for them. I am selling up as my wife has been nagging for a parrot for Christmas and I have been playing with the idea of selling for a while but for the right price.

They range from 2.5 inch to 4 inch in size and are all wild caught.
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

a parrot :shock:
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Surely there is far more meat on the traditional Turkey!! :lol: (Sorry for the irrelevant post but it had to be written!! :wink: )
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
AndyAps.com
Obsessed!!

Post by AndyAps.com »

Hi Leaigh, can you post any pics of the fish. not to be rude but i'm not sure you can garuntee male and female at 2.5inch. thanks
success is a journey full of unbelievable experiance NOT a destination with an unbelievable experiance.
hamish99
Obsessed!!

Post by hamish99 »

£166 a fish :shock:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

hamish99 wrote:£166 a fish :shock:
http://www.zebrapleco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1314

Rule nr2. Please respect this, as there's invariable a long discussion every time someone makes a remark about this. Which is not wanted ;)
Leigh Freeman
Forum Follower

Rule no.2

Post by Leigh Freeman »

No McEve every one has the opinion all i'm doing is trying to get a fair price for what i paid and put in to them. Hamish has his views and nobody is forcing him to buy if he thinks the price is over the top then he has the right to look elsewhere!
hamish99
Obsessed!!

Post by hamish99 »

no no..... i wasn't trying to get at anyone just that i'm thinking of selling some of my adults and i'm not sure what price to ask that's all,
no offence ment people.