i may have some zebras for sale

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

zeberdee
Groupie

i may have some zebras for sale

Post by zeberdee »

I HAVE 2 ZEBRAS ABOUT 2"-2.5" AT A GUESS THAT I MAY BE SELLING IM NOT 100% SURE YET ITS A HARD DECISION TO MAKE BUT IF I DO THEN I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF OFFERS THAT PEOPLE WOULD BE WILLING TO OFFER I WOULD PREFERE TO SELL TO SOME1 FROM THIS SITE THAT I KNOW THAT WOULD CHERISH THEM, SO HENCE Y IM PUTTING THEM ON HERE 1ST.
THANX EVERY1
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

do you know the sexes of them? i would be interested if they are female?

Post by Guest »

HI TO BE HONEST IM NOT COMPLETLY SURE I AM SORRY :(
zeberdee
Groupie

Post by zeberdee »

sorry mayb i should log in next time like i said im not completly sure and wouldnt hazard a guess unles u know the best tell tale sign
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi Zeberdee,

You were desperately looking for zebras a while back. How comes now that you've found a couple you want to part with them?
zeberdee
Groupie

Post by zeberdee »

dont get me wrong ITS NOT THAT I WANT TO PART WITH THEM its a change in circumstances that has caused me to have to sell i was trying other ways to get round it but it looks like this is the end result.
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

where abouts is Mildenhead? i am very interested? PM me a price of the 2 please