Prize!!

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Rob wrote:Then of course there is the rare hypancistrus haggi, mutated from an age old ancetor of the Zebra. This is a very reclusive animal that has evolved to wlk the highlands of scotland, scavanging through heathen dustbins for old tetra-prima cartins, and soggie bits of courgette!!.

This illusive beastie can only bee seen at night with the use of a haggis lens, which acts inverts the stripes to make them illuminescent!
:twisted: :twisted:
This story kinda reminds me about the Australian Dropbears...... only more vicious !
Adam

Post by Adam »

McEve are you referring to Phascolarctus Bityness. Did you know that there are four sub-species: Common Drop Bear, Burrowing Drop Bear, Alpine Drop Bear and the Aquatic Drop Bear. Mind you they do not compare to a Haggis in rutting season.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

I think it must have been the common dropbear I was told about one late night at the campfire. This was out in the bush close to Alice Springs, and there aren't anything Alpine or Auquatic life out there :? The ones I was told about live in trees, and they are very very vicious.... but I understand that they in no way can compete with the hypancistrus haggi....

BTW, do they come wrapped in a gut like the common haggis...? :lol:
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

I am the 11th best poster out off 116 not back considering i have only been on a few weeks! once again i apoligise for my random posts! i like to share my excitement with people!
Adam

Post by Adam »

McEve wrote:BTW, do they come wrapped in a gut like the common haggis...? :lol:
Not sure better check with the boys up north, they seem to be the experts on Hypancistrus Haggi.

Shell, 11th best poster already :shock: . Carry on like that and you'll be number one, who's number one by the way?
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

that would be you adam! as you full well know hehe! big head! the McEve then Rob the Dr.p then i really cant be assed to carry on!! lol all i know is i am 11th, AND I AM GREAT! LOL :lol:
Adam

Post by Adam »

Really I'm number one, can't say that I've ever checked to see :wink: .
Shell231 wrote:11th, AND I AM GREAT! LOL :lol:
Who's being the big head now :lol: .

Hey Shell, I just noticed that you've put some location details in your profile. I use to live in Buckhurst hill about six years ago, that's just up the road from you.
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

I allowed to be big headed lol ! it say so it the site disclaimer! yea buckhurst hill is about 5 mins from my house! why you move from there it is a lovely area!
Adam

Post by Adam »

It was too difficult to get to work, I use to work in Liverpool street then and the commuting was killing me. Have you been along Lea Bridge High Road at 08:00 in the morning? :x Living in Essex didn't really agree with me I missed north London too much :cry: , so I sold up and moved. I must agree Buckhurst hill/ Loughton is a very nice area.
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

Do you know Alderton hill? just back up towards debden of the loughton high road thats where i live i wouldn't move if you paid me i love it!!!
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Shell231 wrote:i wouldn't move if you paid me i love it!!!
How bouts if the payment was in Zebras? 8) :P
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

LOL well for a sexual mature colony of zebras i would "lick sour-cream from Micheal Douglas's naval" lol excuse my un lady like terms lol and yes i would move lol ( sorry if post offends anyone!)
Rob: Just doing my mod bit :lol:
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

:P :P :P

I had a feeling you would say that :D :P 8)
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

See you get the feeling and my passion for them Dr.P worring isn't it!! lol
Adam

Post by Adam »

Shell231 wrote:lick sour cream from Micheal Douglas's naval
Sorry I just couldn't help quoting that Shell, what are you like :mrgreen: . I think you just made a few guys days here. You've just given me writers block, what else can I say other than be careful what you wish for :lol: :lol: . Can someone please pluck this conversation out of the gutter, McEve help!!!