L46s wanted, all sizes

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

jburke11

L46s wanted, all sizes

Post by jburke11 »

My wife and I are looking high and low for Zebra Plecos. We really want to start breeding them so that more people can enjoy these amazing fish. We are having some luck with our other fish, and have read up on breeding. We are at 5 tanks now, with 7 more waiting for us to get to them.

I am hoping that I can just get one or two off of a breeder. I only need one to get started (I may have local access to several IF I can bring in some outside stock).

I live in Kansas City, KS and am serious enough about this that I can travel almost anywhere in the states to pick up fish. If I need to, I can look into overseas, but I really hope I can find one or two breeders that can get me a fish or two.

Thanks to everyone for their hard work on keeping this fish going!

Cheers,

John Burke

--Edited