Zebrabreeder and his zebs he had for sale.

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

lrry93
Obsessed!!

Zebrabreeder and his zebs he had for sale.

Post by lrry93 »

Did evreyone that was supposed to buy fish from him get screwed out of buying them? I was lined up to buy 16 fry from him to split with some other people in Hawaii. Needless to say he hasnt returned a PM or contacted me. Making me look like a ass to some people here. I passed up on a few deals to buy other zebs because I was commited to buying his and wasnt going to go back on my word. Hopefully he will get on here and speak up for what happened.
Moderators: Are there any actions taken by the board for people posting fish for sale, commiting to sell them and then backing out for no known reason?? I understand if there was a legit reason but he wont even contact me.