Mega Tropical Fish Auction, April 10, San Diego, CA

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
SanDiegoFishes
Groupie

Mega Tropical Fish Auction, April 10, San Diego, CA

Post by SanDiegoFishes »

Are you in the Southern California area? If so, you can sell your fish, aquatic plants, snails, books, fish magazines, used equipment, etc., at The San Diego Tropical Fish Societies MEGA AUCTION this coming Sunday, April 10th. You must be a member to sell, but you can join on the spot ($12 for the year) and you are in, big grin! The split is 75% for the seller and 25% for the club, and you will get paid same day. We have a 75 bag limit per seller, and please have your fish properly bagged, no leakers, LOL!! Label all bags with the species or common name, and your name and phone number or email. That's all there is to it. Check in is at 6PM, auction starts at 7PM. It is free to attend, bidders do not have to be a paid member to bid and buy.
For more information, email me at: SanDiegoFishes@aol.com , call our info line at 619-281-3474 or see our website at http://www.sandiegotropicalfish.com This event is a big fundraiser for the club, so please come support your local fish club, have a great time, buy some awesome stuff (or bring stuff to sell) and let's have some FISHY FUN!!
Anyone that would like to donate items for this club fundraiser can also contact me, I would need them by Saturday, April 9th. As long as it is fish related, we will happily take it to auction! Books, mags, equipment, live plants, live foods, decorations, you name it, we can sell it!

THE AUCTION IS HELD AT:

Room 101 of the Casa del Prado in Balboa Park, San Diego, CA (Next to the San Diego Zoo). Doors open for check in and item viewing at 6 PM, auction starts at 7 PM. Bring cash if you plan on buying stuff! Casual attire, food and drinks will be provided, and when you walk in the door you will be handed a plate with a number on it to bid. Just hold it up when you want something, it is that easy!!!
Questions? Email me. Thanks!! Best, Barb
Last edited by SanDiegoFishes on Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently run 25+ tanks and 6 above ground ponds. Breed many species of fish, including catfish, plecos, angels, Uaru's, German Blue Rams, livebearers, even snails.
SanDiegoFishes
Groupie

Post by SanDiegoFishes »

Bruce from Majestic is going to try and come down to this auction, and will be bringing some fish with him for the auction too! Check it out! Come on down and join us everyone, this auction is so much fun!
Barb

Pure strain White Diamond about 4in. / Royal Ruby Red about 4in. / Yellow Diamond about 4in. / Yellow Dragon about 5in. and maybe a few more.. All will be VHQ and desireable specimens..
NO Minimum starting bids at auction. Also FREE gifts in every box. Like Discus .
Show up and join in the FUN and Excitement
Currently run 25+ tanks and 6 above ground ponds. Breed many species of fish, including catfish, plecos, angels, Uaru's, German Blue Rams, livebearers, even snails.
SanDiegoFishes
Groupie

Post by SanDiegoFishes »

This is this Sunday, April 10th everyone, see you there!

SAN DIEGO TROPICAL FISH SOCIETIES BIG APRIL FISH AUCTION!
April 10th, 6 PM Rm. 101 of the Casa del Prado, San Diego
Tons of tanks, filters, lighting, supplies,fish, plants, books, etc, come find cool stuff you need for your tanks! You can also sell your fish, aquatic plants, used equipment, etc., at The San Diego Tropical Fish Societies MEGA AUCTION this coming Sunday, April 10th. You must be a member to sell, but you can join on the spot ($12 for the year) and you are in, big grin! The split is 75% for the seller and 25% for the club, and you will get paid same day. We have a 75 bag/item limit per seller, and please have your fish properly bagged, no leakers, LOL!! Label all bags with the species or common name, and your name and phone number or email. That's all there is to it. Check in is at 6PM, auction starts at 7PM. It is free to attend, bidders do not have to be a paid member to bid and buy.
For more information, email me at: SanDiegoFishes@aol.com , call our info line at 619-281-3474 or see our website at http://www.sandiegotropicalfish.com This event is a big fundraiser for the club, so please come support your local fish club, have a great time, buy some awesome stuff (or bring stuff to sell) and let's have some FISHY FUN!!
Anyone that would like to donate items for this club fundraiser can also contact me, I would need them by Saturday, April 9th. As long as it is fish related, we will happily take it to auction! Books, mags, equipment, live plants, live foods, decorations, you name it, we can sell it!

THE AUCTION IS HELD AT:

Room 101 of the Casa del Prado in Balboa Park, San Diego, CA (Next to the San Diego Zoo). Doors open for check in and item viewing at 6 PM, auction starts at 7 PM. Non members bring cash if you plan on buying stuff, members may use checks! Casual attire, food and drinks will be provided, and when you walk in the door you will be handed a plate with a number on it to bid. Just hold it up when you want something, it is that easy!!!
Questions? Email me. Thanks!! Best, Barb

MAP TO THIS EVENT IS ATTACHED. Also, please pass this email along to anyone who you think would like to attend, and also spread it around on the Internet, thanks
Come have some tropical fish fun at The San Diego Tropical Fish Society! We meet the second Sunday of every month, rain or shine, at 6:30 PM in Room 101 of the Casa del Prado in Balboa Park, San Diego (next to the San Diego Zoo). Free to attend, children welcome! We have fish, plants, and fish supplies auctions, raffles, programs and guest speakers, field trips, tropical fish shows, live demonstrations, contests, and more! Relaxed and welcoming environment, casual, food too! For more info, you can call our information line at 619-281-3474, visit our website at www.SanDiegoTropicalFish.com or email me! See you there!