Aquabid Zebra auction...very exciting!!

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Dan D' Man
Groupie

Aquabid Zebra auction...very exciting!!

Post by Dan D' Man »

My aka is Barakan at Aquabid & just won 3 baby Z's from Kevin! Yeah!! this went down the wire. Just wanted to thank everybody in this forum, specially you Barbie, for all the info & references to make me feel comfortable during this auction. Y'all keep the good work! Dan
Andrew C
Obsessed!!

Post by Andrew C »

Well done Dan.

Should help you get over Dietmar a bit :D

Andrew.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Well done Dan :lol: . If you don't mind me asking I'm rather curious to know what they eventually went for.
Dan D' Man
Groupie

Post by Dan D' Man »

Andrew C wrote:Well done Dan.

Should help you get over Dietmar a bit :D

Andrew.
You're right about that. I had to put the Dietmar deal aside & keep going on with my life. This is measured in more than dollars & cents!
valhallan
Groupie

Post by valhallan »

Congrats mate. Maybe I oughta take a leaf out of your book. There are some honest people out there after all :D Now I'm off to find myself some more zebs...
SanDiegoFishes
Groupie

Post by SanDiegoFishes »

Congrats Dan :) Kevin has some great fish, I have a number of his plecos swimming in my tanks now :)
Enjoy your new Zebras!!!
Best, Barbara
AKA Woodle on Aquabid
Currently run 25+ tanks and 6 above ground ponds. Breed many species of fish, including catfish, plecos, angels, Uaru's, German Blue Rams, livebearers, even snails.