L316 (New Zebraplec) for sale

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Des
Mentally Certified!

Post by Des »

Adam.

I will let you know as soon as I have some info re:L236 and L250. I will also find out about L345. I think Wholesale Tropicals has some a couple of months ago, but recently have had problems getting Brazil L nos.
Regarding the L129, yes, you are right when you say they are black with thin yellow/cream lines. I have one female and they are a small hypancistrus 3" max,compared to the likes of L66 which is much larger. The reason I ordered some was they were described on the wholesalers list as black and white hypancistrus, so was hoping that they were something different and NOT L129.

Des.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Des,

Funny you mentioned Wholesale Tropicals because I gave them a ring today and spoke to Terry junior. I was checking to see what he had in, he did mention that he is having problems getting L nos from Brazil. I told him about the L236, L250 and L345 and he said that he would keep an eye out for them. Lets hope that he comes through, he is fairly good at getting the rarer stuff. These are the new zebras for me and I will not rest until I get some. Things are not looking too good though, made about six calls today and had no luck. I see your thinking Des, it's probably worth taking a chance on Hypancistrus described as black and white just to see what you get. Now that I know my L nos a bit better I see a lot of stuff mislabeled.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

has anybody found any info on L250? I can't find a single written line about this fish anywhere :P
Adam

Post by Adam »

McEve, I've posted a bit more info under the L250 thread I started. I feel that it's bad manners to hijack Des' thread like this.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Sorry Des. It was not my intention to hijack your thread