Raising fry

An area for anything related to spawning. Share your experiences with the rest of us here...
arbeZ
Forum Follower

Raising fry

Post by arbeZ »

My colony of 46 started breeding just after one and half month. It is a great pleasure to have in such a short period Low TDS water, high protein repashy food and rainy season might helped. Now at wriggler stage with dad in cave. I wonder how to raise the fry in a way of faster growth rate.
Two scenarios :
1. Leave fries with dad
2. Separate to a breeder trap to when yolk sac consumed and power feed

Thanks in advance for your advices.
TwoTankAmin

Re: Raising fry

Post by TwoTankAmin »

I never power feed anything.

Leave them in the breeder tank, that is where they grow fastest. Remove when the tank get over crowded.
What makes the common person uncommon is common sense.
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Awesome Heating Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

In reply to the guy talking about emergency ac repair near me, master plumbing and heating, comfort heating and air, hvac maintenance, hvac and plumbing, furnace not heating, I highly suggest this recommended plumbing repair service tips or rinnai gas heater service, hydronic radiant floor heating installation, oil boiler replacement, oil furnace cleaning near me, bud anderson heating and cooling, ac tune up, not to mention this best boiler repair service info alongside all boiler installation, boiler servicing near me, hvac repair brooklyn, my guy heating and air, hvac commercial companies, gas furnace repair near me, on top of this excellent heating cleaning service link which is also great. Also have a look at this awesome plumbing cleaning service url and don't forget plumbing heating and cooling near me, one hour air conditioning & heating, air comfort heating and cooling, valley heating and air, ductless heating and air, gas furnace repair near me, as well as this useful heating repair service details not to mention ducted heating system, chapman heating and air, j and j heating and air, heating solutions, york heating and air, central heating installation, on top of great AC cleaning service info which is also worth a look. I also recommend this top heating repair service url and don't forget radiant floor heating boiler, heating and cooling repair services, best heating and cooling systems, heil heating and cooling, local heating engineer, reliable hvac, on top of this recommended AC cleaning service forum not to mention boiler installation near me, star heating and cooling, my guy heating and air, heating and air near me, petro heating oil, gas furnace repair near me, on top of new boiler installation service advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this new heating installation service link for good measure. Check more New Heating TipsSite 06661aa