Is this juvi old enough for a guess yet?

We all know how difficult it is to identify the sex of these fish, so please post a picture in here and we'll try to help you (or at least give an educated guess!).
wu19
Groupie

Is this juvi old enough for a guess yet?

Post by wu19 »

photo(21).JPG
photo(20).JPG
photo(19).JPG
photo(18).JPG
photo(17).JPG
photo(16).JPG
Attachments
photo(23).JPG
photo(26).JPG
John

Re: Is this juvi old enough for a guess yet?

Post by John »

What size is it and how old is it?
Greetings,
John
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x276/hypancistrus-zebra/half.gif[/img]
wu19
Groupie

Post by wu19 »

He/she is a little over 2 in. I bought him/her 7 months ago with my 2 wild caughts and 4 f1. He/she was the biggest f1 out of the four when I purchased them. I don't think this one came from the same batch bc he/she was always bigger than my other 3 but that's just what I think.
krisA20
Groupie

Post by krisA20 »

It sure looks like a female, but i cant really tell when its that small.
Let it grow a cm more and take a picture then.
wu19
Groupie

Post by wu19 »

As always thank you guys and gals very much.
har_eh

Post by har_eh »

krisA20 wrote:It sure looks like a female, but i cant really tell when its that small.
Let it grow a cm more and take a picture then.
Agree.
John

Post by John »

Your fish should hit the 2,5 inch mark in about 6 months, it should be shurely sexable then.
For now i would lean towards a female :)
Greetings,
John
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x276/hypancistrus-zebra/half.gif[/img]
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Great Heating Details

Post by FrankJScott »

To the people talking about 24 hour heating and air conditioning repair near me, boiler servicing, hvac tune up near me, furnace technician near me, 5 star heating and cooling, warm air heating systems replacement, I highly suggest this great AC repair service forum or ducted heating service near me, bryant heating and cooling near me, 24 hour hvac near me, hvac heating and cooling, gas furnace replacement, heating and cooling companies, alongside all this top rated AC cleaning service link alongside all furnace repair near me, gas boiler engineer near me, furnace and ac replacement, hvac companies, heating and air service, carolina heating and air, on top of this great plumbing repair service blog which is also great. Also have a look at this high rated plumbing repair service forum not to mention local heating engineer, home heating and air, heating engineer near me, blue ridge heating and cooling, hvac companies, heating boiler, and don't forget this best heating installation service url and don't forget heating boiler, residential hvac repair, heating technician, heating and air service near me, air tech heating, oil boilers for home heating, on top of top rated AC installation service url which is also worth a look. I also recommend this updated AC installation service link on top of heating engineer, best heating and cooling companies near me, precise heating, heating repair services near me, central heating service, heating and ac near me, and don't forget this top heating installation service link alongside all gas furnace service, magna air conditioning & heating, petro heating oil, york heating and air conditioning, heating technician, valley heating and air, as well as top plumbing repair service details which is also great. Finally, have a look at this recommended boiler installation service url for good measure. Check more New Heating Advice ad4d3_9