Hello from the UK

Hmmm...what else can I say!
SilverShark93

Hello from the UK

Post by SilverShark93 »

Hi everyone :)

Been dreaming of owning these wonderful plecos for many years, yesterday acquired a group of 7 and I'm thrilled! :D

Still holding my breath at present though as I believe that velvet disease has infested the tank (unless zebra plecos naturally have a gold sheen to them - but I've not seen pictures to that effect!) I've posted more details in the "HELP" section!

Hope to find this site useful and contribute with my own experiences :)

Thanks
Stevie.K
Mentally Certified!

Re: Hello from the UK

Post by Stevie.K »

Hi there welcome to the site & congrats on your new Zebs :)
SilverShark93

Post by SilverShark93 »

John

Post by John »

Welcome SilverShark93 :)
Greetings,
John
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x276/hypancistrus-zebra/half.gif[/img]
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Top Rated Heating TipsSite

Post by FrankJScott »

For the person asking about efficient heating and cooling, cb plumbing and heating, goodman heating and cooling, heating and air, hvac service, hvac repair near me, I highly suggest this top rated plumbing cleaning service site or trane heating and cooling, boiler company near me, d&g boiler care, hydronic radiant floor heating system, oil central heating, propane heater repair, as well as this great heating cleaning service url as well as mini split heating and cooling system, affordable hvac repair near me, evergreen heating and air, heating and ac repair, same day ac repair, heat pump maintenance near me, and don't forget this recommended plumbing installation service tips which is also great. Also have a look at this best plumbing repair service advice not to mention heating contractors, heater replacement, commercial boiler repair, warm air heating systems replacement, furnace replacement near me, heating and cooling installation, and don't forget this awesome AC installation service blog on top of hvac replacement, hvac inspection, may heating and air, york heating and cooling, gas furnace repair near me, split unit ac installation, as well as top rated plumbing installation service blog which is also worth a look. I also recommend this recommended plumbing repair service blog and don't forget ground source heating, gas boiler installation, pioneer mini split installation, 24 hour heating and air conditioning repair near me, geothermal heating system, 5 star plumbing and heating, alongside all this great heating cleaning service url alongside all commercial hvac system, electric furnace, oil furnace service, central heating system for home, installing a heat pump in an existing home, heating and cooling systems for homes, on top of top AC repair service info which is also great. Finally, have a look at this useful AC repair service site for good measure. Check more Cool Heating Blog ad4d3_d