1st eggs!--but not in a cave?!?

An area for anything related to spawning. Share your experiences with the rest of us here...
MattW

1st eggs!--but not in a cave?!?

Post by MattW »

hey,

I'v just discovered my first ever spawn! so I'm over the moon as many of you can imagine. :D

As it is both the Female's and Alpha Males 1st spawn they could very well be infertile; however i was more surprised about where I discovered the little clutch. I first thought it was a build up of old food between the bottom of the tank and the underside of a piece of slate which is located right next to the males cave. I was about to clean it out until I realised after a closer look it was a small clutch of eggs (10approx). I had noticed the female around the male's cave in the last few days.

If the eggs were in with the Male i would leave well alone and allow the male to care for the eggs but as this was not the case i have decided to move them into a small net at the top of the aquarium with good water flow to give them at least a chance of hatching if the unlikely was to happen.

I was just wondering if anyone had ever encountered this before or if anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it.
TwoTankAmin

Re: 1st eggs!--but not in a cave?!?

Post by TwoTankAmin »

New dads sometimes screw up and accidentally "blow" the eggs out. Also, sometimes caves have a downward slant from back to front which would also "encourage" the eggs to slide out. You cant do anything about an inexperienced dad, but you can make sure that the cave tilts down towards the back end which will help dad keep the eggs in the cave.
What makes the common person uncommon is common sense.
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Top Rated Heating Details

Post by FrankJScott »

To the person asking about hvac tune up near me, air heating and cooling, furnace heat exchanger replacement, comfort heating and air, 5 star heating and cooling, j and j heating and air, I highly suggest this useful plumbing installation service forum or hvac tune up, heating system maintenance, air and heating near me, hvac contractors in my area, heating system repair near me, wright heating and air, alongside all this top plumbing repair service url and don't forget boiler emergency, br plumbing and heating, heat pump service near me, all year heating and cooling, radiant floor heating boiler, gas boiler servicing, as well as this excellent plumbing repair service url which is also great. Also have a look at this great plumbing cleaning service advice on top of bills plumbing and heating, heating and air conditioning systems, aircon heating and cooling, bryant heating and cooling near me, central heating repairs, all service heating and air, and don't forget this new AC repair service url as well as heating system maintenance, ducted heating cleaning, hvac tune up near me, all seasons heating and air, affordable heating and cooling, charles stone heating and cooling, as well as high rated boiler installation service details which is also worth a look. I also recommend this new boiler repair service tips on top of williams heating and air, hvac technician near me, rons plumbing and heating, boiler repair near me, emergency heating and air, furnace inspection, and don't forget this best AC cleaning service blog alongside all northwind heating, oil heating engineer, byrum heating and air, trusted plumbing and heating, modern heating, waggoners heat and air, as well as updated AC repair service url which is also great. Finally, have a look at this excellent plumbing installation service url for good measure. Check more Great Heating Details 8d2b066
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Awesome Heating TipsSite

Post by FrankJScott »

In response to the man asking about heating and ventilation, furnace companies near me, hvac companies, mobile home heating and cooling, heating repair services near me, lloyd plumbing and heating, I highly suggest this great boiler installation service advice or split unit ac installation, southern comfort heating and air, ducted heating vents, solutions heating and air, boiler replacement near me, johns heating and cooling, alongside all this new AC installation service details as well as all star heating and cooling, all pro heating and air, all seasons heating & cooling, hvac contractors in my area, furnace repair service, empire heating systems, as well as this recommended heating cleaning service info which is also great. Also have a look at this awesome plumbing cleaning service advice on top of airmax heating and cooling, york plumbing and heating, solutions heating and air, same day heating and air, d&g boiler care, all seasons heating & cooling, not to mention this top AC cleaning service info not to mention old york heating and cooling, heating cooling near me, express heating and air, plumbing heating near me, central heating and cooling, advanced heating, not to mention top plumbing installation service advice which is also worth a look. I also recommend this high rated heating cleaning service details not to mention precise heating, mini split heat pump installation, blue ridge heating and cooling, buzzell plumbing, lloyd plumbing and heating, heating repair services near me, not to mention this useful boiler installation service forum and don't forget underground heating system, master plumbing and heating, complete heating and air, rons plumbing and heating, 24 hour heating and air conditioning repair near me, hybrid heating system, as well as awesome heating repair service info which is also great. Finally, have a look at this new boiler installation service tips for good measure. Check more Recommended Heating Advice 8c7f68d
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

New Heavy Equipment Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

To the lady talking about wheel loader for sale craigslist, forestry dozer, interior heavy equipment, heavy lift, mobile heavy machinery, mini dozers for sale near me, I highly recommend this cool heavy equipment service info alongside all a crane used to lift heavy objects,new holland dozer,heavy duty skid steer bucket,construction equipment dealers near me,heavy equipment transport cost,used construction equipment for sale near me,caterpillar d6h dozer for sale,hauling machine,used construction equipment for sale,rent a dozer, look at this updated heavy equipment service details as well as heavy duty steel rollers, used wheel loader, machine to lift heavy objects, arak heavy equipment, komatsu backhoe, loader forks for sale, john deere 350 crawler loader for sale, kenworth heavy haul trucks for sale, heavy equipment storage, heavy equipment transport cost, try this useful heavy equipment service link for gils heavy equipment, heavy duty forklift fork extensions, heavy lifting trolley, low loader transport near me, heavy equipment haulers near me, dozer for rent near me, mini backhoe for sale, heavy industrial machinery, antique heavy trucks for sale, heavy duty hydraulic pump for dump trailer, . See More Excellent Heavy Equipment Advice d4d3_18