New from Kansas

Hmmm...what else can I say!
Donna

New from Kansas

Post by Donna »

Many years ago, a local fish geek opened a small fish store that specialized in exotics. When I saw the Zebra Pleco label on his display tank, I searched high and low for a glimpse of the fish I'd seen in TFH, FAMA and AFM photos. I slowed to search a second time - thinking the fish must be pretty well hidden or maybe sold. THEN it BURST into view, the Zebra had been resting on the front floor of the aquarium. My seasoned fish keeper brain simply had not registerd the black and white wonder as a fish. I have never forgotten how stunning the Zebra is in person. So to speak :-)

Hi, I'm Donna Joanna from Topeka, Ks. For 50 years now I've kept all kinds of small fish, plants and inverts. When I ran across articles about Zebras, I always stopped to catch up with the progress you all have been making in getting this fish spawned, raised and settled in captivity. I'm so pleased to have found this specialty group.

Congratulations to all you Fish Geeks out there and I'm looking forward to lots of reading about your experiences
TwoTankAmin

Re: New from Kansas

Post by TwoTankAmin »

Welcome to the wonderful world of zebras. But with 50 years of fish keeping experience you probably have a lot more to teach us than we could possibly teach you

It must be the right time to ask Santa to leave you something black and white that swims this year.
What makes the common person uncommon is common sense.
Joby
Mentally Certified!

Post by Joby »

Hiya Donna and welcome :)
Stevie.K
Mentally Certified!

Post by Stevie.K »

Welcome to site Donna from one fish geek to another. :loldude:
John