weird Zebra pattern

You can post piccies of your fishies here!
Kev
Groupie

weird Zebra pattern

Post by Kev »

hi all just thought i'd share a pic i took in an exporter's in brazil last year, this fish really stood out from the rest, and it was about 3".
Enjoy

Kev
Im off to the Xingu put my dinner in the oven!!!
Des
Mentally Certified!

Post by Des »

Hi Kev,
Nice picture. I found a small one here at a LFS that Adam bought after I contacted him ,as he was looking for some L98. I'm sure He will be pleased to see this photo.How long were you there for?. Did you bring any fish back with you?.
Regards,
Des.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi Kev,

Great picture of an L098, please tell me that you brought it back with you and it's living happily in your tank. :D Thanks to Des I managed to get an L098 last year after he tipped me off about it. I had bought one previously but didn't know what I had until the guys here told me. :roll:

Cheers.

Adam
Kev
Groupie

Post by Kev »

i would love to say that i brought it and 50 other's home with me but the IBAMA (the people in brazil who say what fish can leave the country or not) where on strike so no paper work could be obtained :( . we where in brazil for two week's and it was the best time of my life.

Kev
Adam

Post by Adam »

That's a shame. :( Did you manage to bring back any fish or did the strike prevent all personal exports? Sounds like you had a great time, you must have some great Xingu stories to tell. :D
Last edited by Adam on Mon May 16, 2005 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kev
Groupie

Post by Kev »

we got some of the new fish we found up in Macapa a month or so after we got back, but no zebra's :( . th Xingu is a beautiful place and im gona retire there :D but ive got 40 years left of working.

Kev