14 Adult Zebra Plecos for Sale **Will Ship** Virginia

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

LuckyGuppy
Forum Follower

14 Adult Zebra Plecos for Sale **Will Ship** Virginia

Post by LuckyGuppy »

I have a mixed-sex group of 14 healthy adult zebra plecos for sale. I've had them for about 10 months and I am selling them because I had to change housing arrangements and cannot keep up with them. I got 10 wild-caught from Unungy and a group of 1 male and 4 females from a user on here whose name escapes me. He blogged about a lot of breeding success, so that is why I purchased them - that and there were 4 confirmed females. One of the fish died from battle wounds, so that's why there are only 14 now. I'm not sure if it was a female or a male, though, because a lot of trapping was going on at the time. I will ship the fish via overnight FedEx to be held at the store as long as the buyer pays for shipping. I am willing to sell the fish as a group of 14 for $3150 or as a group of 7 for $1750. Send me a message if you're interested.