Hi everyone @ zebraplecom.com

Hmmm...what else can I say!
loganberriez

Hi everyone @ zebraplecom.com

Post by loganberriez »

Hi everyone,
I just recently started keeping plecos, first starting with common BN a year ago and then moving onto peppermints. Before I knew it, I was looking for more rare plecos and now I'm keeping colonies of L201, L134, L066 and my favourite the Zebras.
I was lucky enough to get my hands on a breeding pair of F1 Zebs and will be soon adding another female in a weeks time. The male Zeb is MASSIVR I'm guessing about 11-12cm long (its cave is about 5cm wide and its head almost takes up the whole width) and the female is about 8-9cm. As they're wild caught, they're both very shy and seldom come out, hence I had trouble taking decent photos. The female is hanging out the male's cave and I'm hoping for some wrigglers within the next few months. Below are some photos.

Logan

Joby
Mentally Certified!

Re: Hi everyone @ zebraplecom.com

Post by Joby »

Wow he is a nice big boy :D

Good luck with them and welcome to the forum :)
TwoTankAmin

Post by TwoTankAmin »

Welcome to the site and the ranks of zebra pleco fanatics. One of those fish sure looks like a fat fm :)
What makes the common person uncommon is common sense.
Stevie.K
Mentally Certified!

Post by Stevie.K »

Welcome to the site & good luck with your zebs breeding. :)
loganberriez

Post by loganberriez »

The massive male is always in his cave, I wonder when he goes out to feed.
The female is constantly hanging around on top of his cave, probably checking him out. I think I might get lucky soon.
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Useful Heating Advice

Post by FrankJScott »

In reply to the lady asking about emergency heating and cooling, affordable plumbing and heating, modern heating, heating and air near me, hvac and plumbing, heating ductwork, I highly recommend this great AC repair service url or heating boiler, heating and air conditioning companies, may heating and air, wards plumbing, best hvac repair near me, elite heating and cooling, not to mention this great AC installation service blog not to mention comfort tech heating and cooling, heating and cooling services, gas furnace replacement, r&r heating and cooling, gas boiler servicing, auburn heating and air, alongside all this great heating repair service advice which is also great. Also have a look at this great AC repair service site alongside all better heating, heating & air conditioning, 5 star plumbing and heating, heating ductwork, lennox repair near me, heating and cooling air conditioner, and don't forget this top boiler repair service advice and don't forget 1st choice heating and air, bay heating and cooling, chisholm heating and air, furnace repair company, anthony's heating and cooling, northwind heating, not to mention best plumbing installation service forum which is also worth a look. I also recommend this updated boiler installation service forum on top of geothermal heating system, 24 hour heating and air conditioning repair near me, home comfort heating, geothermal home heating, hvac tune up near me, modern heating systems, not to mention this top rated heating installation service blog not to mention comfort solutions heating and cooling, heating and air conditioning systems, randazzo's heating and cooling, lennox heating and air, boiler cleaning, master heating and cooling, as well as great heating installation service url which is also great. Finally, have a look at this recommended heating repair service forum for good measure. Check more Excellent Heating Advice 4d1_987
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

High Rated Accordion Info

Post by FrankJScott »

To the person inquiring about mugig accordion, farinelli accordion, mouth accordion, akkordica, arpeggio accordion, hohner marchesa accordion, I highly recommend this new accordion product or accordion bellows tape, bell accordion, accordion similar instruments, recording accordion, gabbanelli piano accordion, parrot accordion for sale, and don't forget this top rated accordion deal alongside all lisheen accordions, beltuna accordion for sale, minaudiere accordeon, petosa accordion for sale, hohner student 2 accordion, roland fr8x, and don't forget this recommended accordion make which is also great. Also have a look at this awesome accordion deal and don't forget accordion for sale amazon, accordion wind instrument, startone accordion, montanari accordion, piano accordion instrument, pietro deiro, on top of this new accordion deal on top of hohner panther, hohner bravo iii 120, accordion vst kontakt, hohner hohnica, hohner mignon, most expensive accordion, and don't forget top accordion info which is also worth a look. I also recommend this new accordion item on top of diatonic accordion for sale, excelsior accordiana, bugari accordion, scandalli super 6 extreme, saltarelle accordion, accordion shoulder straps, not to mention this best accordion model on top of squeeze box accordion, beltuna accordion for sale, piano accordion for sale near me, guerrini accordion for sale, cajun accordion, accordion service, alongside all best accordion deal which is also great. Finally, have a look at this excellent accordion model for good measure. Check more New Web Design Service TipsSite f68d2b0