ESCROW PAYMENT

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Rob
Hypan-guru!

ESCROW PAYMENT

Post by Rob »

If you're parting with you're hard earned cash to pay for some of these little stipey beauties, and you don't know who you are dealing with, then ESCROW may be the most secure meathod.

www.escrow.com

:lol:
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

Rob, I checked the site but it only supports USD - am I doing something wrong? :oops:
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi Caesars

I think you could be right there. If it is within the UK, Paypal isprobably your best best. If it is all above board, there should be no problem with the individual accepting it. Although they may charge you for their charges.

Hope this helps!

Rob :wink:
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

Thanks Rob, I wish I knew that 6 months ago, then I wouldn't have paid this guy in Canada for fish that never arrived! :roll:
Spot

escrow - not for international shipping

Post by Spot »

If you read up on the services www.escrow.com offers, it does not cover live fish transported internationally. Only those transported within the US.

Just an FYI for those of you thinking about buyin from over the big pond...

I was thinking about buying from Zebrapleco on aquabid - he says he would use escrow.com, but having found that they dont support international, made me change my mind. If it weren't for that I would have either some nice fishies or a rip-off tale to tell.

jeez, I can't believe how hard it is to find breeder size l-46's in the US.

Spot