L46 ZEBRA PLECO BREEDING GROUP AND SET UP

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Lizards of Oz

L46 ZEBRA PLECO BREEDING GROUP AND SET UP

Post by Lizards of Oz »

I have a beautiful group of 7 captive bred L46 Zebra Plecos available for sale. These are TRUE captive bred specimens that I purchased as babies directly from the breeder. He can vouch for that as well if needed. I'm not sure of sexes, but I expect there is a nice mix. I'm looking to sell the entire group along with their set up which is a 40 gallon breeder, nice light oak stand, Eheim canister filter, Aquaclear hang on tank filter, numerous custom zebra pleco caves, rockwork, WON Pro heat II heater/thermostat, food, etc. I spared no expense with this set up, so everything is top of the line for maximum success with this incredible species. I am primarily a high end reptile breeder and am running out of space, so I have to part with a few of my fish projects. If you have been looking to get into these guys don't miss out on this oppurtunity as you don't see this sort of offering every day. I am asking $1500 for everything. They would need to be picked up in Glenville, PA (17329) or I can meet within a reasonable distance. Please feel free to PM me, email me at matt@lizardsofoz.com, or call me at 717-637-6409. Thanks for looking.
Matt
Matt Ozsvath
www.lizardsofoz.com