Deaths

If it isn't to late, and you're desperately looking for some advice, hopefully someone can help you out.

Sigmar
Forum Follower

Deaths

Post by Sigmar »

I've lost 3, don't know when as they hid so well but in the past week. pics below
sick 005.jpg
sick 006.jpg
sick 007.jpg
sick 011.jpg
The red in them is what concerns me
Sigmar
Forum Follower

Re: Deaths

Post by Sigmar »

was thinking of using metro, any thoughts???
Stevie.K
Mentally Certified!

Post by Stevie.K »

Sorry for your losses :(
The red colour is nothing to worry about imo, perfectly normal all of mine show this & especially when you catch them.
Whats your tanks params, just so others can see any problems & help you out :dunno:
Sigmar
Forum Follower

Post by Sigmar »

water parameters are perfect. If I had to complain about the tank it would be about the snail population. Fyi tho the pic didn't show it well one of the zebras was much darker than the other 2
KenW
Obsessed!!

Post by KenW »

Need more information about the tank. tank size, volume. filtrations used. Anything added to the tank, new fish, plants, rocks, caves, etc. Any recent water changes? Need more info. inorder to help.
Sigmar
Forum Follower

Post by Sigmar »

KenW wrote:Need more information about the tank. tank size, volume. filtrations used. Anything added to the tank, new fish, plants, rocks, caves, etc. Any recent water changes? Need more info. inorder to help.
40 breeder, 2 large sponge filters, emp 400 hob, powerhead near substrate for added flow. nothing new added to tank, driftwood with java fern on it, several caves, water changes once a week from 55 drum that I use to treat and age my water for 2 days prior to use. Been keeping fish for 45 yrs so know the basics just never kept zebras before. have had them for probably 4/5 mths now , but stumped