Fry Swap.

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
mistern2005
Obsessed!!

Fry Swap.

Post by mistern2005 »

Thankfully it looks like the first spawn of 5 babies is doing quite well and the little ones are growing like weeds. The father is on a new batch of wrigglers and even the abandoned wriggler is doing great! Life's pretty good...

I do want to set up a fry swap with someone else. I am interested in forming a healthy genetic base for the next generation (I can provide details about where i purchase all of mine). I'd look to swap about three fry sometime in the spring when the weather is good. I'd propose we both exchange pictures, ship overnight covering our own costs, and guaranty live arrival on the first delivery attempt. Because of where I live the ones sent to me must be via FedEx as they are the only carrier that can do overnight. I'd even consider escrowing money through PayPal or a third party if that would aid the making the deal more comfortable.

Please help me and YOUR own future generation of zebras with some genetic diversity. Let's line up a fry swap for the spring of 2011!!!!
L046 Breeders - 2M/3F / Lots of other L046 subadults and juveniles.
Lots of L144 - LF/SF, M/F, you name it...