Hmmm...what else can I say!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:05 pm
- Location: San Francisco
by SFZebra »
Hello all, just joined today. I waited until a couple of successful spawns. I have 13 fry now.
- Posts: 1612
- Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:58 pm
- Location: Hellevoetsluis / Holland
by John »
Welcome and congrats SFZebra
- Posts: 573
- Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:12 pm
- Location: Cheshire UK
by Jo's Zebs »
Hello welcome to Zebra Pleco
L number plecos and pleco products worldwide delivery www.rareaquatics.co.uk
- Mentally Certified!
- Posts: 466
- Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:22 am
- Location: Wolverhampton UK
by Joby »
Hiya and welcome and congrats on the fry
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:10 pm
- Location: kent uk
by jerry58 »
Welcome and best of luck with your fry and zebs but don't think you need it LOL.
Caution is a most valuable asset in fish keeping, especially if you are the fish.