Hmmm...what else can I say!
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:22 am
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
I've kept fish for many years since high school and now much later I've had the fortune of purchasing a colony of zebras for the second time. I love reading this site and all the info on it. I have been lurking on the site for quite some time and finally decided to introduce myself.
- Posts: 1612
- Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:58 pm
- Location: Hellevoetsluis / Holland
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:10 pm
- Location: kent uk
Welcome to the site and good luck with your zebs
I also had 2 zebs sometime ago probably about 9 years but had to sell them,now I have them again for the second time as well.
Caution is a most valuable asset in fish keeping, especially if you are the fish.
- Posts: 1252
- Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:16 am
- Location: Westchester Co., NY
Welcome to zp.com- dare I say it- Peter rabbit
What makes the common person uncommon is common sense.