Hmmm...what else can I say!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:28 pm
- Location: Vancouver
I started out with L066, and were able to get them to spawn. Now, I have recently aquired a group of six zebras, from 2.5-3 inches. I really enjoy reading the forums and obtaining new info regarding the L046.
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 2:18 pm
- Location: central michigan, USA
and welcome to a great site!
- Posts: 1252
- Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:16 am
- Location: Westchester Co., NY
Nice to have another zebra nut join the site.
What makes the common person uncommon is common sense.
- Mentally Certified!
- Posts: 539
- Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:17 pm
- Location: East Yorkshire
A big welcome to the site.
- Posts: 1146
- Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:07 pm
- Location: Spokane, WA, US
Welcome to the site! Do you know if your zebras are wild or tank raised? I only ask because I sold a group of F1s to a gentleman in Vancouver that should be about that size .
- Posts: 573
- Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:12 pm
- Location: Cheshire UK
Hello and a big welcome great to have you here
L number plecos and pleco products worldwide delivery www.rareaquatics.co.uk
- Posts: 1612
- Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:58 pm
- Location: Hellevoetsluis / Holland