Hmmm...what else can I say!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:51 pm
- Location: Kamloops B.C.
I'm a newly converted plecoholic. I've been in the hobby for several years. My interests are pretty diverse. I'm currently breeding marine clownfish, dottybacks and bangai. On the freshwater side, I'm breeding angels, petricola and various other africans. I've yet to breed any pleco, but now have colonies set up with 46, 66, 81, 201, 204's. THe only one's that are breeding size are the 66's. So here looking forward to that first pleco spawn. Thanks in advance for all your past and future experience.
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:04 pm
- Location: Sweden
Welcome, and may u get many spawns in the future
- Posts: 1612
- Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:58 pm
- Location: Hellevoetsluis / Holland
Welcome fin farm
- Posts: 573
- Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:12 pm
- Location: Cheshire UK
Welcome to zebra pleco
L number plecos and pleco products worldwide delivery www.rareaquatics.co.uk
- Posts: 1146
- Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:07 pm
- Location: Spokane, WA, US
Sounds like you're well on your way to another addiction. Welcome to the board! You're somewhat within driving distance even, hehe.
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:56 pm
- Location: scotland (moray)