Slate "Removable Top" - Zebra Pleco Cave Instruc

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

LyreTail
Obsessed!!

Slate "Removable Top" - Zebra Pleco Cave Instruc

Post by LyreTail »

I have not been around for quite awhile, but recently had some requests for more caves from Israel and England. I am sorry, but I no longer make the caves due to time contraints.

I do have a complete step by step instruction manual for making the caves for the removable top design. I am now offering the word document for only $30 USD on CD ( with shipping), or $20 for an email electronic copy. I have sold several copies of the doc with no complaints. It is pretty easy to follow.

My pictures have gone away since MSN stopped the groups, but I can email you pictures.

email direct at curtisbkr@gmail.com
previous thread
http://www.zebrapleco.com/forum/viewtop ... c&start=15